(1) The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
(2) Anonymous data collection: In principle, you can visit our website without telling us who you are. We only find out the name of your Internet service provider and the website from which you are visiting us. This information is evaluated for static purposes. You remain anonymous as an individual user.
(3) Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. If the email address is given in the contact form, we expressly reserve the right to use it for further communication.
(4) We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
(5) When transmitting personal health data or confidential information via our website, we ask you to check in advance whether this cannot be done otherwise, e.g. by letter or fax.
(6) We do not accept any liability for data protection for unsolicited messages sent by unencrypted e-mail. We also reserve the right to automatically delete spam mails classified by us. Unsafe email attachments are automatically deleted. Access to your message is not guaranteed.
(1) Some of the internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective, and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
(2) Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
(3) You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called “server log files”, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– browser type / browser version
– Operating system used
– Host name of the accessing computer
– time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
- contact form
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. If you agree to the transfer of your data from the contact form to our cooperation partners, please activate the checkbox provided for your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time
(1) If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you have received the I agree to the newsletters. Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
(2) You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “Unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
- Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in:
<a href=https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de>Google Tool Browser-Add-In to deactivate Google Analytics</a>
We have no influence on the data storage and use of Google and assume no liability or responsibility for improper use.
- Information, deletion, blocking
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data at any time. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions on the subject of personal data.
- Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.